With the exercise printed directly onto the ball, the GoFit Professional Grade Core Stability Ball is a fun, yet challenging way to stretch, tone and tighten your body. What makes the GoFit Core Stability Ball so challenging? Unlike training on a stable, flat surface, the ball is a round, unstable surface, so you not only train the primary muscle groups, but also the smaller stabilizing muscles as well. The stabilizing muscles are small, yet very important muscle groups primarily used for balance, alignment and posture. The ball total body workout is very efficient, allowing you to see the results you want in a much quicker period of time.
• Pro Stability Ball (Exercises printed directly on the ball!)
• Brook BentenTraining DVD
• Training Manual
• Ball Plugs and Ball Plug Remover
• Foot Pump
• Bicycle Pump Adapter
• Measuring Tape
Ball Height Recommendations:
• 55cm (blue) - recommended for persons 5' to 5'5"
• 65cm (red) - recommended for persons 5'5" to 6'
• 75cm (silver) - recommended for persons 6' and over
Master Pack: 4